Join VAJEX Australia
To continue our vital work we need your support!
VAJEX Australia membership is open to all Jewish military personnel who are serving or who served in the Australian Defence Force and Allied Forces. We also welcome their family as non-service members.
The objects of the Association are:
- To foster a spirit of loyalty to the Queen, the British Commonwealth and the Commonwealth of Australia
- To perpetuate and honour the memory of all service personnel who served, including those who died during or since service.
- To protect the interests and advance the welfare of all Jewish ex-service persons and their dependants;
- To represent officially Jewish Ex-Service persons in all matters affecting the Association;
- To subscribe to such local or other charity as the Committee may deem fit;
- To render such assistance to Jewish personnel serving the Armed Services of the Commonwealth of Australia or her allies as in the discretion of the Committee shall seem to meet.
Join VAJEX Australia as:
Service or Ex-service Member Application Form
Non-Service Member Application Form
Friend of VAJEX Australia Application Form
A person who wants to be a Friend of the Association or a Junior Friend of the Association can make an application to the Board for consideration by the Board to invite him or her to join the Association with a limited membership.
Pay for events, join or renew your membership online
2017 Membership fee $25
2017 Remembrance Reception $30
Pay online with SecurePay